Tuesday, July 2, 2013

About Me

My name is Dylan I am 13 years old. Personally I am a Cubs fan but I try to provide a view from a pro blogger than a homer. I am big into advanced stats because they determine the stars of the game and the underrated players. I want to get to the big leagues as a front office executive and become a General Manager for a big league team. I got started in advanced stats after seeing the movie Moneyball and being interested in what they done because before then I thought the bigger the payroll = more wins. But Moneyball completely changed my view and made me look more at the numbers and the splits. I love video games and playing baseball. My twitter:  Twitter.

I hope everyone enjoys my blog and if you do leave a comment and give me feedback or suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment